Friday, August 25, 2017

Depend ~ O2 #519



Depend ~ O2 #519
Teal green shimmer

#519 is from Depend’s recent summer collection “With Love from Cuba”. I don’t think it has got an actual name; lots of Depend’s polishes only have numbers.

The formula is good and the brush is wide despite the small bottle. I used two easy coats for my manicure. I topped it with topcoat and stuck a heart decoration onto each nail (well, a couple of the nails got two hearts each as you can see).

This is two coats and a layer of topcoat taken in daylight.


There are visible brushstrokes but they are not very visible in real life. I don’t mind either.


I bought a couple of the shimmers from the “With Love from Cuba”-collection. I love a good shimmer polish :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice colour in a small bottle
Buy again: Yes

9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous polish. Simply stunning *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I think Depend makes some amazing polishes, they really deliver are far as quality goes and they are so cheap, you really can't go wrong with them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I always check out the rack for them when I'm in my local drug store :)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful shade! Pretty mani, I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shade! Pretty mani, I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete