Friday, September 1, 2017

Revlon ~ 585 Bohemean



Revlon ~ 585 Bohemean
Turquoise foil

I bought Bohemean when I visited Poland last year. It’s from the Boho Chic collection from Autumn 2014. I got it ridiculously cheap – I like that!

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I ended up doing a tape mani. The red is a stamping polish from El Corazón called First Kiss. I like doing dots, stripes and tape manicures with stamping polishes because they always cover in one coat. I topcoated the result with a holo microflakie topper, also from El Corazón, namely 421h/25.

This is my final manicure in the sun:


And here’s Bohemean on its own; two coats and no topcoat. It’s a super lovely polish, I’m glad I found it on my vacation!


These are the three polishes I used side by side.


I always bring polishes home from holidays! How about you, do you ever do that?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Foil
Overall impression: Great formula and colour, I really like it
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: