Thursday, October 12, 2017

China Glaze ~ I Truly Azure You



China Glaze ~ I Truly Azure You
Blue shimmer

I Truly Azure You is from the Summer Reign collection 2017. I had decided not to buy any of the polishes from the collection, but I changed my mind after having looked at swatches, and I ended up buying three of them. This is the first one I’ve worn.

The formula seems a bit thin but the polish covers in two coats. The drying time is good. <Thumbs up>

I stamped a discrete design on it. I used the stamping plate QJ-L13 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Orchid.

I topped the whole thing with the holo glitter topper “Northern Lights” from Out the Door.

This is the final manicure taken in daylight:


I really like the subtle stamping on the pretty blue.


Here’s “I Truly Azure You” on its own. I have two coats on here and no topcoat yet.


These are the things I used for my nails today.


I am really pleased that I decided to get a couple of polishes from the Summer Reign collection. This one is a really pretty and well behaving blue.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good polish, a bit thin but builds up easily and doesn’t flood the cuticles
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: