Saturday, October 14, 2017

China Glaze ~ Rosé My Name



China Glaze ~ Rosé My Name
Magenta with shimmer

Rosé My Name is from the Summer Reign collection 2017, just like I Truly Azure You and Summer Reign that I already showed you. There’s a link to them one by the end of this post – just in case you missed them.

The formula is good and I had no problems with application. The drying time is good too.

I used two coats for my mani and the drying time was really good. I originally thought that this was going to be my favourite of the three polishes I bought from the Summer Reign Collection. But having seen them all in real life and on my nails – well, I must admit that I can’t pick a favourite. I love all three of them!

I paired it with vinyls and Color Club’s “What’s Your Sign”. The two “diamonds” on my pinkie and pointer is actual vinyls; you know those bits that are left behind when you lift the vinyl off its sheet.

Here is how it all turned out. Two layers of “Rosé My Name”, and there’s also topcoat involved. The picture is taken with flash.

I really like these two polishes together!


Here’s a daylight picture from an overcast day. That colour is so gorgeous and right up my alley!


This is the two pretty sisters side by side.




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish. I love the colour, the finish, the formula!
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: