Sunday, October 8, 2017

Eveline ~ Trend Collection #272 and #279



Eveline ~ Trend Collection #272 and #279
Silver scattered holo with green shimmer & Purple shimmer

Let’s continue with a couple of Eveline polishes – a silver and a purple. They both got a great formula and they covered in two easy coats. The drying time is pretty average.

I topped the purple with an iridescent glitter from Icing called “Call me Glitzy”. I applied floral water decals over the silver holo and topped that with a holo glitter topper from Out the Door called “Northern Lights”. I also added a few purple dots onto the water decals to make it all come more together.

This is the final manicure taken with flash:


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no flash or sun. That iridescent topper is making the purple even more beautiful.


Here’s the two Eveline polishes on their own. Two coats of each and the photo is taken in the sunshine. The holographic effect isn’t prominent but it’s there. I always welcome silver holos to my stash because they’re such great bases for nail art.


Here are the four polishes I used.


I like this a lot. I always welcome sparkles and shimmers, it brightens up the day and everything :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer and scattered holo with shimmer
Overall impression: I like them both!
Buy again: Yes to both

6 comments: