Saturday, October 7, 2017

Eveline ~ Trend Collection #275



Eveline ~ Trend Collection #275
Aqua blue glass flecks

I was in a mermaid-y mood so I decided to go for this absolutely adorable aqua blue glass fleck polish – and to decorate it with dots. I used two really easy and good covering layers of the Eveline. The drying time was average.

I made dots with a white polish from El Corazón’s No. 418/1, and then I made dots on the bigger white dots with the Eveline polish. I wanted to make it look like bubbles. My BF thought it was supposed to be stars and moons, and that wasn’t a bad idea, when I considered it.

Here’s my final manicure including topcoat. The picture is taken in daylight.


Here’s another picture taken in indirect sunlight. The polish is so shiny in real life. It’s almost blinding!!


Here are the two polishes I used.


That Eveline polish is such a gem. I love everything about it!!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Glass flecks
Overall impression: Wow, this is beautiful!!
Buy again: Yes

9 comments: