Monday, October 16, 2017

Eveline ~ Trend Collection #277



Eveline ~ Trend Collection #277
Orange shimmer

I thought I had already showed you all my Eveline polishes but it turns out that there were a pretty orange shimmer hiding! I decided to wear it right away.

I used two coats for my mani and the drying time was good. I haven’t experienced one Eveline polish I was disappointed in and this orange beauty is no exception.

I decided to keep it simple and just make an accent nail with a water decal on. It’s from Born Pretty Store. I used the one that is meant for the ring finger but it was too narrow for me! That’s unusual for me because me nails aren’t particularly big. I fixed it by making a row of dots down the side where the white that I used as a base colour showed.

Take a look at my final mani including topcoat. The picture is taken in daylight, no sun.


Here’s a picture taken in my lightbox.


This is the stuff I used.


The vinyls are of a very good quality so it’s a shame that they are so relatively small. I can still use them because they are so thick that the colour underneath isn’t showing through. So I can just use a corresponding colour underneath so it’s a nice colour that shows where the decals don’t cover. Problem solved.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I love this shade of orange and the shimmer is gorgeous!
Buy again: Yes

18 comments:

  1. It looks really nice! A shame the decal is to small!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first time I encounter a decal being too small, I don't have very big nails :D

      Delete
  2. I loved the orange polish. so stunning and perfect for the halloween. Love the decals. they are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty orange to start the week!! Smuack! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it. I really like this one. Mmwah! <3

      Delete
  4. That sure is a stunning orange! I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete