Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Glam Polish ~ You’ll Be in My Heart



Glam Polish ~ You’ll Be in My Heart
Cherry red linear holo

You’ll Be In My Heart is from the Valentine’s trio from January 2016. It’s a beautiful cherry red strong linear holo, and the formula is really good. I used two coats for my mani, but I could have got away with one if I had been really careful with the application. The drying time is good too.

I applied heart and love stickers on it because I wore it on a day where my boyfriend had invited me out for dinner. We had such a nice evening

Here’s the final manicure, including a layer of protective topcoat. The picture is taken in the sunshine.



And this is the polish on its own. Two coats, and no topcoat yet. This picture is taken with flash.


I love the colour, the rainbows and the formula. It was perfect for an evening out!

The name made me think of a really sweet scene from Disney’s Tarzan-movie:



The polish was limited edition but last time I checked it was still in stock at Mei Mei’s Signatures. When it’s gone it’s gone for good though, so hurry if you want it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: This polish is amazing in every possible way
Buy again: Yes please

9 comments: