Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Golden Rose ~ Holographic Nail Colour #03



Golden Rose ~ Holographic Nail Colour #03
Pale lavender linear holo

More and more nail polish brands jump the holographic wagon and that’s just great for a holo lover like myself! I bought four of Golden Rose’s holographic polishes and this is the first one I try on.

It’s pale lavender, not a colour I wear alone, so let me start off by showing you how I actually wore it:


I used two coats of the #03. The formula was fine, no worries at all – and the drying time was good too.

The stamping is from stamping plate BP-L061 and I made the stamping gradient with Colour Alike’s “B. a Rainy Mood” and El Corazón’s “Raspberry Mood”.


Here’s the holographic on its own; two coats. I had no sunshine so the picture is taken with flash.


See how pale it is in daylight. There are still rainbows and it’s still pretty but I would never wear it alone :D


Here’s the stuff I used for my nails today.


I love stamping gradients!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great rainbows! The colour is good as a base colour for nail art
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. It's a really nice and interesting manicure! I do actually like the polish alone aswell since the rainbows are so nice and I sometimes really like to wear a neutral looking holo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand that. I think my nails look so odd in neutral colours though :D

      Delete
  2. Hi sweetie! I think that the holographic nail polish alone is very elegant on you, really!
    Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, dear! How wonderful this Golden Rose holo is! I like this lavender shade and when you stamped your nails with those two polishes, it way simply glorious =
    Have a nice day!
    Antonia ♤ Rock ur Nails!
    https://rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous holo and love the mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know about this brand, vit i like it a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Turkish. Cheap and good. If you ever come across them, try a few :)

      Delete