Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Golden Rose ~ Holographic Nail Colour #06



Golden Rose ~ Holographic Nail Colour #06
Pale baby blue linear holo

Golden Rose has made a collection of holographic nail polishes and I bought four of them. I have already showed you #03 (click this link to see it) and today it’s time for another pale sister, namely number 06.

Like I said – I’m usually not wearing pale colours on their own, so this is how I ended up wearing it. The picture is taken in the sun.


I used two coats of the #06. The formula was great and the drying time was good too.

The darker blue sides are made with tape and China Glaze’s “I Truly Azure You” (Click this link to see it on its own) LINK
This picture also shows how pale the polish is on its own. There’s no way I would wear this alone!


Here’s the holographic on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.


Here is the stuff I used for my manicure. The little studs are from Aliexpress. They’ll probably last me more than a lifetime, haha! :D


Tomorrow I’ll show you my third Golden Rose Holographic, so stay tuned.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great rainbows! The colour is very pale so the blue almost looks grey
Buy again: Not quite sure about that

10 comments: