Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Isadora ~ Havana Nights with Color Club ~ Pinky Swear



Isadora ~ Havana Nights with Color Club ~ Pinky Swear
Periwinkle with purple shimmer & Purple, blue and silver glitter

I was in the mood for glitter! Hard to believe, I know, but hey – N’predictable is my middle name. So I looked in the Helmer where the Color Clubs live and dug out “Pinky Swear”, which is from the Celebration collection from Spring 2014. I wore it last in November 2014 (click on this link to see how I wore it back then).

It isn’t a topper as such, although it can be worn as one, like I do today. If you use it on its own it will take two coats to reach full opacity. Today I’m wearing one coat over Isadora’s Havana Nights. There’s also a layer of topcoat involved in the process. My BF announced that ‘Havana Really Good Time’ would be a groovy polish name, if it’s not already out there. Anyone heard of such a name?

Anyhoo. This is the final manicure taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.


This is the same thing in my lightbox.


And here’s Havana Nights on its own. It’s two easy and relatively fast drying coats and no topcoat yet.


Here are the pretty sisters.


The Color Club had thickened up quite a lot since I wore it last, so I added thinner before I used it. I was impressed with how much thinner I needed to add for desired formula!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Shimmer and glitter
Overall impression: I like them both!
Buy again: Yes to both

6 comments: