Sunday, October 1, 2017

KBShimmer ~ Talk Qwerty to Me



KBShimmer ~ Talk Qwerty to Me
teal jelly base with gold, teal and purple glass flecks

Talk Qwerty To Me is from the Autumn 2015 collection and it’s shuper shimmery and shiny (I said that in a Sean Connery voice…). Combine that with teal and you’ve got a polish that I’ll love for sure, Mish Monnehpenneh.

The formula is a bit on the sheer side but it builds up. I used two coats for my manicure but next time I think I’m going to go for three coats. The drying time is good so no worries there.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate XY-J08 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “White”. I made the magenta dot in the middle of each flower with Models Own’s Chrome Cerise.

Here’s my final manicure including a layer of topcoat. The picture is taken in the lightbox to show off the glass flecks.


This is Talk Qwerty To Me on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight, no sun. The shine is amazing!


This is the stuff I used to make my nails pretty.


I like this a lot. Talk Qwerty To Me is a great polish!

Number of coats: 2 – but I will use 3 next time
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glass flecks
Overall impression: Great colour and finish
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: