Friday, October 6, 2017

Kiko ~ 500 Pearly Oleander Pink



Kiko ~ 500 Pearly Oleander Pink
Orchid pink with pink shimmer

Kiko should be getting way more love out there in nail blogging land! They make really great quality polishes at a great price too! Today I’m going to show you a very delicately pretty polish. It has got number 500 – and the name (which Kiko never states on the bottles) is Pearly Oleander Pink.

It covered in two easy and fast drying coats. I placed stars on my nails before the second layer was dry and sealed the whole thing with topcoat.

Here’s my final manicure taken in daylight. Isn’t it just a pretty colour?



This is the exact same thing, just photographed in my lightbox. I really like the shimmer in this polish!


 These are the ingredients! :D The black stars are from Inglot and can also be used for creative makeup looks!


Kiko should definitely be featured more! Go Kiko!!!
  

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality and formula. Pretty colour and shimmer.
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. It's so rare to see you without any holo but I am loving this shade! I have a couple of Kiko's, I was really impressed with them. I love the stars with this colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's either holo or glitter - or else it has to be something really special :D

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! I have many Kiko nail polishes! I use to buy them on sale for just 1€! As you said the quality is very good. I must give a try to this shade!!
    Smuackk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so wish that Kiko would open a shop here, I really like their things :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful♡ i dont have so much juli nailpolish. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't keep my hands off them when I visit their stores in other countries :D

      Delete