Thursday, October 5, 2017

Orly ~ Summer Sunset



Orly ~ Summer Sunset
Pumpkin shimmer

Summer Sunset is from the Pacific Coast Highway collection from Summer 2016. It’s a Yellow-y orange with a shimmer that makes the polish glow!

I used two coats for full opacity, but girls with longer/bigger nails than mine might need three coats. The formula is a bit on the thin side, and the drying time is really good, even with richer coats.

I decided to use it for a dry brush/skull stud manicure. Take a look at the end result in the sun:


I really dig this colour combination! And the skull is just adorable!


Here’s two coats of Summer Sunset on its own. The shimmer in it is really pretty, and like I said: It makes the polish look like it’s glowing from within!


Here are the four polishes I used for my manicure:


Orly: Summer Sunset; Golden Rose Rich Colour: 45; OPI: Never Have Too Mani Friends; Lovely: Holo Top Coat


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great basic polish
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: