Monday, October 2, 2017

Superchic Lacquer ~ Trap Queen



Superchic Lacquer ~ Trap Queen
Deep berry pink linear holo

It’s time for another Superchic Lacquer! I have come to like Superchic’s laquers super fast! The ones I have tried all have a really good formula and they cover in one coat. The brush is wide but short and super easy to control. The drying time is really good too – so what’s not to like?

Trap Queen is from the Urban Dictionary collection from Autumn 2016.

I wanted to keep today’s manicure simple so I just added two little nail studs by the base of each nail. They look baby pink on the picture but they are colour shifters, so sometimes they look pearly pastel green. They’re gorgeous!

This is my final manicure. I used two coats of Trap Queen and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.


Aren’t those rainbows just magnificent? I love them!


The polish is also really pretty in ordinary daylight.


That was another winner from Superchic. I’m a fan! 

Edit: The morning after this polish looked really dull! And it chipped less than 24 hours after application. I'm definitely not a fan of that! :( 


Number of coats: 2 on the photos, but it covered in 1
Drying time: Super fast
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Ooh la la, I love everything about it!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty glittery colour!

    Would you like to following eacg other?
    Let me know.


    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the colour too :) I'll check your blog out!

      Delete
  2. Nossa!!! Que maravilhoso.
    Preciso de um desse...amei demais.


    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    >>Instagram<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail polish is perfect for fall. It looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty, it`s a shame it didn`t last long...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so disappointed to not even get a full day's wear out of it :/

      Delete