Friday, March 2, 2018

ANNY ~ Get Your Kicks



ANNY ~ Get Your Kicks
Pink textured polish with silver glitter

“Get Your Kicks” is from Anny’s series of “Desert Glam Effect” polishes, which means it’s glittery and textured.

The formula is no less than amazing. It’s so easy to work with and I honestly think I could have got away with one single coat. I used two coats anyway, mostly out of habit and because that’s what I like the best. The drying time is really good too.

I decided to make it simple today. I painted my ring finger nail white with El Corazón’s m&s-172, a matte shimmery white. I placed a water decal over the white. I found a dreamcatcher that matched the colours of “Get Your Kicks”. I applied a single layer of “Out the Door’s” holo glitter topper “Northern Lights” over the decal. I didn’t topcoat the other nails.

Here’s what it all ended up looking like.

ANNY ~ Get Your Kicks

It’s been ages since I wore a textured polish without topcoating it. I usually prefer it when they’ve got a shiny layer of topcoat over them, but this one was so glittery and shiny on its own that I wore it like that. And I liked it too!

ANNY ~ Get Your Kicks

Here’s the stuff I used for my manicure.


Ah, sometimes it’s nice with something simple. I think I might do more accent nail art in future. We’ll see how that goes.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Texture with glitter
Overall impression: What a gem of a polish. It’s easy to work with, glittery and just amazingly blingy. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I like very much how you pared the decal with this beautiful nail polish. Great result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I'm still really in to textured polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually topcoat them because I like the shine, but this one was so shiny on its own ^_^

      Delete