Saturday, March 17, 2018

El Corazón ~ #418/255



El Corazón ~ #418/255
Hot pink with metallic shimmer

Today I wanted something really pretty and really simple. I chose a beautiful metallic shimmer from El Corazón’s “Iron Hard” collection of polishes.

I used two really easy and fast drying coats for my manicure. The polish dries up super shiny, even without the topcoat.

Here’s what it look like; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun or flash.

El Corazón ~ #418/255


I love the colour and the shimmer is just amazing.

El Corazón ~ #418/255

I wore it like this. No dots, stripes, stickers, stamps or other sorts of nail art. Simple, shiny and so, so pretty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a beautiful polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: