Thursday, March 1, 2018

Terra Naturi ~ Magic Dust



Terra Naturi ~ Magic Dust
Sexy dark red shimmer

Today’s polish is brought home from Spain by a very dear friend. Terra Naturi is a brand exclusively by Müller so they are not available here. This is my first Terra Naturi polish and it looks just gorgeous!

The formula is really amazing and the polish glides on like butter. Easy to work with, great coverage and drying time. It’s a great polish in all aspects.

I topped it with El Corazón’s holo flakie topper 421h/25, which is a great topper to spice up polishes.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate BC-08 and I used the stamping polish “Bridal Veil” from El Corazón. It’s a shimmery white polish; a great polish where you want a more discrete white stamp.

This is the end result including topcoat.

Terra Naturi ~ Magic Dust

Here’s two coats of Magic Dust on its own; no topcoat.

Terra Naturi ~ Magic Dust

This is all the stuff I used for my manicure.


I love this polish, it’s a great quality, great colour, great finish polish. I hope that it’ll get a baby sister at some point, haha!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Wow, I love this. Great quality, colour and finish!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I love that stamping. I also love the base polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish is just so pretty and the stamping is also gorgeous

    ReplyDelete